What is a Cyclorama?
- A raised speaker’s platform
- Type of lectern
- Platforms of varying heights used together to create a stage
The answer is c. The varying heights allow the audience to see certain actions on the stage. Depending on the event or meeting but the use of this type of set up could make an event or meeting either a success or a big failure.
While using a stage as part of your event or meeting it is important to understand stage directions. Where is down stage left?
- Left rear stage as you face the stage
- Right rear stage as you face the audience
- Left front stage as you face the audience
The answer is c. It can get complicated pretty quickly if everyone does not know the directions. Make sure all are on the same page when working with a stage or things could get really complicated quickly!